Send&Receive is broken in v2.1.5?

Description

Hello,

I have upgraded to v2.1.5 (was 2.1.4 before), rebuilt my application, and my unit-test suite returned a lot of failures after that.
I took a look at the delta between 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 - maybe I don't understand the idea, but probably you meant:

if (unlikely ((msg_->flags | ZMQ_MSG_MASK) != ZMQ_MSG_MASK)) {

instead of:

if (unlikely ((msg_->flags | ZMQ_MSG_MASK) != 0xff)) {

This appears twice (lines 468 and 513) in the "socket_base.cpp". When I changed these two lines as I described above - everything started to work fine.

Please let me know, what do you tihink.

Thank you,
Artem

Environment

None

Status

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

arodygin

Labels

None

Priority